Place aux jeunes (PAJ) promotes migration, establishment and maintenance of young graduates, aged 18 to 35 years old in the region of Brome-Missisquoi. PAJ works in collaboration with local, regional and national partners, and to the benefit of targeted regions.
To live, work and develop your community.
• Graduates or future graduate students;
• Adults 18 to 35 years old;
• Originally from Brome-Missisquoi or not;
- To promote youth migration in rural areas;
- To facilitate the integration of young professionals in the region;
- To stimulate the creation of regional businesses;
- To increase the awareness of young people and other local people on the benefits of migration in their region;
- To encourage young people to social commitment
Discovery day weekends
We offer various possible forms of stays, a few times a year, to allow the participants:
- To discover or rediscover the region (attractions, services, financial incentives);
- To expand their network of personal contacts and meet potential employers, socio-economic stakeholders, entrepreneurs and elected officials;
- To imagine and prepare for their future in the region.
Individual support services
- Improvement of the candidate’s knowledge of the MRC’s labor market;
- Sending specific job offers according to the candidate’s interests and field of study;
- Targeting of potential employers and research of data regarding job prospects in a given area (upon request);
- Help for settling in.
The « Accro des régions » newsletter
Register to the Accro des regions newsletter to access weekly targeted local information:
- job offers;
- activities and events.
Welcoming the new residents
- New residents of Brome-Missisquoi’s annual evening;
- Regular networking events;
- Facebook group Les nouveaux de Brome, to share and to be informed.
Place aux jeunes Brome-Missisquoi’s activities are made possible, thanks to the contribution of :
Place aux jeunes en région
Secrétariat à la jeunesse du gouvernement du Québec
Mouvement des caisses Desjardins
Secrétariat aux affaires intergouvernementales canadiennes du gouvernement du Québec