IDEO 16-17 provides help to young people (16 and 17 years old) who are struggling to achieve their goals (whether it is to acquire self-efficiency or to succeed in a personal or a professional project).
You have lost interest in school?
You are maybe even planning to drop out?
You worry about your future?
IDEO 16-17 is for you!
IDEO 16-17 can help you:
- To find a job;
- To go on with your High School studies;
- To choose an occupation that suits you;
- To gain work experience;
- To guide you with specialized services if you are having different problems (alcohol, drug use, apartment…).
Here are a few examples of what you can do at IDEO 16-17:
- Visit school or business;
- Get help to find a job;
- Get help for job search activities (techniques, tools, resources);
- Development of motivation and perseverance;
- Volunteering activities, training course, “student for a day experience”, discovery days.
For more information, contact:
(450) 776-7700 | ext. 226
(450) 266-0993 | ext. 23
1 877 CJE-1635